Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sitting at rehearsal after a long day

So I'm sitting at rehearsal typing this on my IPod and it has been a really long day. To start off with, my car decided o die on me last night at church an I had to have it jumpe off, then after a really awesome youth revival at Iotla Baptist Church, I had to call my favorite heroine (Amanda) to come jump me off. Sure I could have called the roommates to come to the rescue, but then I wouldn't have seen Amanda at all. So I was kind of glad thaty car died. Now let's talk about today.

Today started of like any other day with my alarm going off and me waking up to hit the snooze button, but apparently I decided that I wasn't going to wake up and turned off the alarm. So I woke up later than usual (only by 10 minutes, but it's still enough to throw tour entire day off). Then school was about the se as it usually is, concert choir concert next Thursday and B-Nats Dinner Theatre in November that we are practicing for and if I must say so myself (and I do) the choreography is some of the best that I have come up with yet. Thank Scotty for letting me participate in the musicals. I've got some really awesome ideas from that. Then 4th period comes and o decide I'm going to take my planning period and get my cars battery looked at and inspected so I can get my car registered, since it expires tomorrow. The people at Dan's Auto Service are awesome and come to find out my battery is okay, but in order to pass inspection I have to have a tire changed and two light bulbs changed in my tag light. Well the only place on town that has it is going to cost 95 dollars a piece for the tire plus tax. There goes my budget for the month. But at least it's done and taken care of. Tomorrow my goal is to get my tag taken care of and then it'll be over. But it's getting hard to type on the IPod so this is enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment