Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Naps and Alex

So first of all, let's talk about the subject of napping. I believe it is awesome and should be allowed back into schools. I mean think about it, how productive would the average day be if we just took 30 minutes each day and napped? Today I took an hour long nap and I feel so much better and ready to enjoy rehearsal. I'm sitting here at the theater waiting for rehearsal to start.

Now on to the next subject of Alex. She is cool and witty with some of her comments, and I like having her doing shows. I'm so glad that she decided to listen to me and come back and stay in Jekyll. She gets to be a babbling old woman with rant ling black gloves and a fan, but the best part is that I have a better fashion sense than she does, only because I'm a Fop (don't know what it is? Take time to look it up).

Concert tomorrow night, and they will be fine, just wish that some of them would just take this class seriously. But okay, rehearsal is about to start so I will post more later. Go take a nap.

1 comment: